Active Shooter / Workplace Violence Insurance
According to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA), workplace violence is the second leading cause of work-site deaths in the US.
With recent high-profile active shooter/workplace attacks, more businesses are boosting security efforts and taking added precautions to prevent acts of violence. We understand these risks and offer a comprehensive policy to help companies respond and recover from such incidents.
Insurance Coverages Available
*Legal liability coverage with indemnity to address lawsuits resulting from a covered event
*Victim coverages related to:
- Psychiatric care
- Medical care or dental care
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Death Benefit/Disability coverages
- Funeral/Burial Expenses
*Business expenses related to:
- Business income/interruption
- Public relations counsel
- Crisis Consultant expenses
- Employee counseling
- Additional/temporary security measures
*Coverage endorsement available to provide coverage for an “offsite incident”, such as a deadly weapon attack/workplace violence event that occurs while employee is traveling on company business.
All Classes Eligible
Here are some examples:
- Private and Public Schools/Universities
- Churches/Synagogues Counseling
- Retail Shops/Malls/Shopping Centers
- Hotels/Resorts/Condominium Associations
Product / Limits
- Primary Liability: $1MM-$25MM
- Business Income: $1MM-$25MM
- Property Dmage: $500,000
- Crisis Service: $500,000
- Counseling Expense: $500,000
- Funeral Expense: $500,000
- Global Crisis Coverage
Coverage Available Nationwide
Contact us today to discuss your options.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Ohio's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.